Friday, July 20, 2012

We Are 5 Years now!





 “Di jud tika makalimtan, Ma’am Ching.” Ma’am Ching’s tears flowed on her cheeks.

       July 20, 2012 is a day to remember for Leon A. Garcia Sr. Elementary School for it is the the 5th year anniversary of Children of God.
      The celebration was lavished with a short program wherein two former Children of God gave a talk about their experience before. They were Mellerose Loquinte and Frances Nina Quiboquibo.
Ma’am Ching cried when she heard the testimony of Nina. Nina expressed her deepest gratitude to Ma’am Ching. And when she said “Di jud tika makalimtan, Ma’am Ching.” Ma’am Ching’s tears flowed on her cheeks.
        In addition, foods such as spaghetti and buttered chicken were served for children’s delight with ice cold ice tea. The children were really full after having their lunch.
       The event was graced by Engr. S. B.  who was one of the donors for spaghetti and two students of Ma’am Ching from USEP. LAGES teachers were also around to assist the children.
         It was really a day to remember for all of us and the LAGES extends its finest and undying gratitude to the people behind this. .CONGRATULATIONS to us!






















2 comments:

  1. I started this July 20 2007 and many times had I told God that I'll stop because of fatigue and financial constraint knowing the fact that my pension is just enough for relatives staying with me before. It's only now that I stop sending a kin to college. Last March last feeding I told God i have to stop due to fatigue and financial problem. But God give an immediate signal .....Don't stop..Why? Mercy Allen Gift & Venancio Buduan shared 500 each and Bhing Dy sahred 1 k and that was last week of March and that money is to be spent for July yet. So I decided to continue serving lunch with the usual viand fried drumstick or beef bulalo with sotanghon. The serving start July 4 in LAGES in this school July 6 in D.S.D.E.S Dolor elementary school our 3rd anniversary, the 3rd episode of my serving the children of God there. This semester I teach again as part time because this August there is no more donation so my part time salary and the gain I earned from selling personal collection goes to the children of God's food, Last second semester I didn't teach because my body and heart weakens so I rested but I continue feeding because there were generous donors who share . That is how God answers me in my prayers. When my pocket is empty I write to God itemized expenses and immediately He answers........hence I can not stop in my own decision....But the worst experience I I had was last July 6 anniversary of Dolor Elementary School. I wake up early to cook everything , fry the drumstick and cook spaghetti. The tiresome thing is the lifting the very big carajay where I cooked the sauce. It was too heavy!!!!!!! I texted some teachers in Dolor to help me but no one came because Joy didn't forward the text message which I sent as early as past 4 dawn. I stopped serving for a week because my chest or heart suffers........I even cried when I wrote my diary for July 6........

    LAGES -----July 4 was the first serving and distribution of school materials to the children of God ...grade 1 , grade2 and a few grade 3. As always in Leon Garcia students, the serving and the distribution of school materials was memorable all joys because here 3 or 4 teachers lead by Miiera and Marissa former students in USEP college are there as ever ready to assist and make things easy for me. Elna is always there.....thanks for you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BACKDROP!!!!!!!! Very beautiful and touching. The Dolor's backdrop was also attractive.
    what I remember is the song sung by the principal and roses given me by him and all children. Each one gives a rose during the anniversary in Dolor. It lessens the heaviness of my heart during that time. "I HAVE A ROSE TO REMEMBER YOU BY" Thank you Dolor Principal, Teachers and children!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete